Who are NorthOne Management?
Founded in 1986, we are a long-established and leading co-operative agency.
Our office is in central London, not far from Waterloo.
What is a co-op agency
A dedicated group of actors who also work as agents for the agency. Put simply, we are run by actors, for actors. Actors’ co-op agencies have access to the same casting information as traditional agents. Most casting is done through Spotlight.
Just like a traditional agent, we:
- submit actors for jobs
- negotiate contracts and fees
- take commission
- advise our clients on their careers
- see our clients (and prospective clients) in shows
But in our agency, every actor leads a double life!
(i) As an agent, every member:
- is trained how to sub clients appropriately, use the industry-standard software, understand and negotiate contracts, build relationships within the industry, maintain a consistent client-base of skilled actors
- works 2-3 days a month in the office (accommodating performance commitments, of course!)
- attends a monthly meeting, where aspects of running the agency are reviewed
- belongs to a team of their choice (e.g. training, finance, marketing)
(ii) As an actor, every member:
- is individually subbed for roles (we all know each other’s skill-sets, and we want to see everyone succeed!)
- is part of a strong support network of fellow members
- learns a huge amount about the industry, which informs their own career and helps them to flourish
- has access to members-only benefits, such as specially organised workshops (e.g. with theatre and TV/screen casting directors, or tackling career-related subjects)
If you think you are the sort of person who would thrive in a collaborative environment – contributing to the success of the agency by working hard as both agent and actor – then check out the Representation section on the website. Our books are currently open for a number of specific casting types.