We will review all applicants to NorthOne. At this time, however, we would particularly like to hear from actors with the following profiles:
– Actors from diverse ethnic backgrounds (any age)
– Female: alternative (tattoos, piercings, colourful hair etc.)
– Female: white-haired/silver-haired, over 70
– Male: clean-cut, 20s-40s
– Male: tough/sporty, 20s-40s
– Male: alternative (tattoos, piercings, colourful hair etc.)
– Male: 50-60
– Male: over 60
If you wish to be considered for representation, either fill in the form below, or please send:
– A letter introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to be part of NorthOne, and what you can offer a co-operative agency;
– A 10 x 8 headshot;
– Your CV and;
– Details of any shows that you are appearing in
53 Lambeth Walk
We do not accept applications via email, unless recommended by a current member, and all applicants must be members of Spotlight.
As there is nothing like seeing ‘someone in action’, you have a better chance of being considered if we can see you in a forthcoming production. Please then include a flyer for your show and/or a link to your showreel, if applicable.
Due to the high number of applicants, we are unable to respond to all enquiries. Please do look at our client lists, as we will always try to avoid duplicating profiles.
If you would like your application documents or showreel to be returned, please enclose a stamped, addressed envelope, with enough stamps for the weight of the documents.
We do not accept postal deliveries where sufficient postage has not been paid.